First Response Finance is a responsible vehicle finance lender, and all decisions are made in the best interests of the customer; based on credit scores, status, and income at the time of application. We'll never approve an application if we believe you might struggle with repayments.
Bad credit motorbike finance
We've specialised in bad credit motorbike finance for over 20 years; financing motorcycles for people with a thin credit file or bad credit history, and that have been declined by other lenders.Apply now
Representative 29.9% APR
Average Customer Rating
They are the best A* I have really bad credit but they listened to me and understood why and gave me a chance when no one else would.Louise Phythian - 20 hours ago
The best service I have ever recieved ,paid first loan out got second one pre arranged and the dealer was paid out within 1 hr !!!!Arshad Mohamood - 20 hours ago
Manged to get me finance, even with my bad history, easy to deal with, makes the whole process painless, Thanks guysMartin Bell - 21 hours ago
Travis was fantastic informed me if every step of the process and sealed the deal extremely quick. Really pleasedTrusted Customer - 21 hours ago
Serviço rápido e eficaz, com um atendimento de excelênciaTrusted Customer - 22 hours ago
Service was very quick and the woman I spoke to was very helpful. I'd definitely finance with you again in the future if need beTrusted Customer - 1 day ago
Great help with sorting my my finance out for my new bike. No issues and they were really helpful through out the whole process.Trusted Customer - 1 day ago
Exceptional service, even when I was hesitant and kept calling for advice ,everyone I spoke with was so helpful and patient .Would highly recommend them to everyoneCatherine Enwegbara - 1 day ago
What is bad credit motorbike finance?
Reasons for bad credit
You might have bad credit because...
- you've never taken out a substantial loan or credit agreement, or have always paid in cash, meaning you have little or no credit history;
- you've shared credit or finance agreements with another person who has/had credit issues, and now your credit file is associated with theirs;
- you've made bad financial decisions in the past, i.e. took out large credit agreements with large repayments that you couldn't afford or pay on time;
- you've previously been declined by other finance lenders - this is common amongst self-employed applicants because it can be more difficult to prove your income;
- you have a build-up of missed payments across different accounts which may have led to defaults or CCJs - these can remain on your credit file for up to six years.
The application process
Our bad credit motorbike finance application process is as simple as one, two, three!
Complete an online application form and get a decision on your approval within minutes.
If you're automatically accepted for motorcycle finance, you'll be able to finalise your application online.
If your finance application is referred, we'll get in contact with you via email or SMS to arrange a time for one of our Underwriters to call you and discuss your application.
Start your application now!
Getting approved for bad credit motorbike finance is quick and easy.
Credit improvement opportunities
Rebuilding financial confidence
Flexible terms and conditions
Understanding bad credit motorbike finance
Hire Purchase pros and cons
Unsure if a Hire Purchase agreement would be suitable for you? Check out some of the pros and cons!
- Fixed interest rate
- Simple to arrange
- No deposit required
- Flexible terms (18 - 61 months)
- No annual mileage restrictions
- Fixed monthly (or weekly) repayments
- You own the motorbike once the final payment's been made
- Customers are protected under the Consumer Rights Act (2015)
- Finance is subject to status
- You don't own the motorbike until the final payment's been made
- The motorbike's at risk of repossession if you don't keep up with repayments
- Not suitable if you plan on paying off your finance agreement within six months
We're here to help you understand motorbike finance...
Motorbikes available on finance
- Aged 21+
- UK resident
- Motorbike must be road legal
- Driving licence capacity of 125cc motorbike
- 18 - 61 month terms
- No deposit required
- £2,000 - £15,000 lend
- CBT licences considered