Advice for Carcraft Customers
Customers affected by Carcraft
This page was originally set up to inform any First Response customer of their legal rights.
What Carcraft's takeover could mean for you:
- your warranties and any breakdown cover may not be valid. We recommend calling the dedicated helpline that has been set up for Carcraft customers on 0800 923 9495
- if, after speaking to the helpline, you are no longer covered we recommend finding an alternative provider as soon as possible. Use the below comparison site to see different deals and cover options
- if you have current issues or outstanding complaints about your vehicle we will be looking at ways to resolve this with minimal effect for you
- you will not have to give your car back if you have a current finance agreement with First Response Finance. This is because we have bought the car and are the legal owners, not Carcraft
I’ve already put a deposit down with Carcraft:
- unfortunately it seems that Carcraft will not be honouring any deposits which have been placed. We recommend all customers in this situation contact your local Trading Standards on 03454 04 05 06
- Please note we are unable to answer questions relating to Carcraft directly or your legal rights in regards to a product that is not with First Response Finance.